The knowledge-and-community base for all Putty products and packages.
PuttyHelp™ consists in the following resources:
- PuttySchool tutorials – live online PuttyEnterprise™ CRO training webinars.
- Knowledge Bank – access to recorded webinar training sessions, “how to” manuals and more.
- Help Desk – online ticket submission.
- Chief Record Officer (CRO) training and certification.
- PuttyEnterprise configuration – setup and maintenance of a PuttyEnterprise.
- On site client support – onsite support from a qualified Claydata® technician.
- Live chat support – online support via Claydata® portal chat.
- Live remote support– exclusive videoconference.support.
- Chief eHealth Medical Officer (CeMO) training and certification.
- QandaX Engineer training and certification.
- QandaX Engineer consultancy.
- QandaX Data Objects – compilation of custom QandaX applications.
Webinars and support services are hosted by trained chief records officers (CROs) and chief electronic medical officers (CeMOs) and cover all PuttyHealth™ applications, platforms, and gateways. Via PuttyHelp™, clients can train staff to become accredited CROs and CeMOs, effectively creating their own on-site support service.
PuttyIncentives™ and PuttyPoints™
The information and multimedia-rich PuttyHelp™ support network is predicated upon PuttyPoints™, a virtual currency that may be purchased or earned by PuttyHealth™ affiliates that have been trained as CROs and/or CeMOs. Claydata personnel are responsible for training up an initial base of CROs and CeMOs. There on in trained individuals can themselves receive incentives, in the form of PuttyPoints™, to bolster the growing PuttyHelp™ support network. PuttyPoints™ can be redeemed by clients for PuttyHealth™ products and services.
The incentive programme means that for every enterprise that is established, a number of CROs and CeMOs will emerge to share their expertise with a growing and supportive PuttyHealth™ community.
How to earn PuttyPoints™
Incentives for PuttyEnterprises™
- Organisations will receive PuttyPoints™ when they initially sign up for the PuttyEnterprise™ system.
- Active PuttyMe™ subscriptions generate PuttyPoints™ for the hosting enterprise per month/year.
- PuttyPoints™ can be converted to cash vouchers that can be issued to patients.
- PuttyPoints™ can be used to purchase the PuttyHelp™ services and products.
Incentives for PuttyProviders™
- Active PuttyMe™ subscriptions associated with PuttyProviders™ generate PuttyPoints™ for PuttyProviders ™ on a per month or per year basis.
- PuttyPoints™ can be spent on PuttyAdwords™ in order to increase the provider’s online profile and referral status within the PuttyMe™ advertising platform.
- PuttyPoints™ can be redeemed for cash in the form of an e-health record sales commission.
- PuttyPoints™ can be deposited in provider’s personal PuttyMe™ online bank account in order to earn compound interest (i.e.: accumulate e-health record assets for future withdrawal).
Incentives for PuttyMe® subscribers
- Subscribers will receive PuttyPoints™ when they initially sign up for the PuttyMe™ system.
- Subscribers will have privileged access to their online personally controlled electronic health record (PCEHR) simply by logging in to the PuttyMe™ system.
- Subscribers will receive SMS notifications prior their next appointment.
- Simply by logging in to the PuttyMe™ system, subscribers can receive help from Mr. Putty™ (an automated online help service).
- Subscribers will have the privilege of priority bookings with PuttyProviders™.
- PuttyPoints™ can be converted to cash vouchers and spent at participating PuttyEnterprises™.